| || |
corporate philosophy can be summed up as Customer satisfaction,
Reliability, Innovation, quality & Services. We follow a policy of
not compromising quality under any circumstance and a commitment of
continuously bringing innovative products and services into the
markets. We take or commitments seriously and believe in honoring them.
Magicut origins go back to 1951 when the founder, Late Mr. R. C. Gupta opened a hardware retail shop and a few years later started wholesaling as well. In 1963 he started his first factory for engine bearings and gradually expanded to manufacture a variety of products such as Bearing, Diesel Engine Spares, Copper Alloys and Cutting Tools. Over the last 58 years, through diversification took place, the focus has never shifted away from engineering.
- ISO certificate: Magicut boasts of state-of-the-art manufacturing and testing facilities.
- Magicut's success has hinged upon its ability to consistently deliver quality tools conforming to IS, BS, DIN, JIS & ISO standards and its unbending commitment to timely execution of delivery schedules.
- Manufacturing Quality Products
- Continual Improvement in Processes, System & Productivity through Benchmarking & Innovation in our products.
- Involvement of Employees in Continuous Improvements.
- Complying with the requirements of Quality Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001:2000 Standard.
- Our plant is amongst the modern plants in our country for cutting tools.
- Continuous up-gradation has seen us installing state-of-the-art equipments across our products.
- Hardening Furnaces boast of automatic temperature controls and precise heat sensing radiation pyrometers
- Once approved the raw materials are sent for further processing where during each stage the quality is carefully monitored by a team of quality inspectors. Just as in the hardening department each batch is carefully tested for micro structure and each tool for hardness. We therefore have full control over the quality of the inputs, and consequently of the end products.
|Trident Tools Ltd. (Magicut)|
|BANK OF BARODA (BUILDING), Hercules Estate, Ashok Nagar, A.C. Road, Kandivali East, Mumbai - 400101, Maharashtra, India|
Mr. Thomas Paul
Mobile : +917259244750|
Phone : +917259244750|
Fax : 91-22-28462388|
| || |